2011年12月17日星期六

我以为

I thought that i can leave without you , I thought that i can forget about you , Why ? Why all is i thought ? Why all the things can't be the true. Because of you , Im emo every day , i try to stop myself being emo freak anymore , why ? i can't do it ! I feel that im just a rubbish , I know that you fuckin hate me , but till now i still don't yet the reason , because of this , every night i think , what the reason , we will walk the step until like that , I'm blame myself why can't handle you properly , let you leave me. Because of you , knock me down . I'm tired ! But when i wanna close my eyes to sleep , my mind all is you , every night i can't sleep . WTH! Last night i dream about you , i dream that we are together back , when i open eyes , i'm started to scold myself why was a dream , why not the true ? I already become a girl who are emo every day because of you. Damn it ! Every night , cried because of you . Every day , online at facebook , see a lot of couple upload their picture , so envy them , hope the day i still can upload our sweet picture , but now ... All just a dream . Why ? Behind me , you can laugh , you can smile , i feel happy with you from bottom of heart. But i feel sad behind you know ? I need you badly ! You are the one make me feel . Hell! Im still loving you

2 条评论:

  1. Yihwei... I feel the pain you do.. I've been going through the days just like you do.. But after all you just have to try live without him, no other choice. Only if there is a chance you two be together again... Just think of your friends, hanging out with them, work out with them, yumcha, chat.. It's hard and it takes time. Time is the best antidote for letting go these damn feelings... Jia you! Johnny is always here bah! Hahaha! :D

    回复删除
  2. Add oil together Johnny ! You pandai say people , don't say yourself oh . Hahaha By the way thanks ! <3

    回复删除