2011年12月4日星期日

爱了很久却要放手

I love you that i really do ! There are a lot of memories that we had been pass these few month , but the way is i can't handle this love . You had been tired ! You happy that you without me , i happy to see that honey . Remember back , how we keep our love tight tight , how we learn care each other , how we learn love each other , but now what you are gave me ? You hurt me but i no qualified to hate you that because i give you those feeling made you not warm ! I'm sorry to hear that . Try to forget me and make your life more smooth , i'm just giving you a lot of rubbish memories . I'm proud for that got a boyfriend like you . I will find a boy someone like you . Never mind ! Is quite never mind , hope you will happy without me . Bless you with all of best wishes. No offense . And i love you

没有评论:

发表评论