2011年4月3日星期日

Exhausted

These two days i din update cause too busy--
Lools!
Saturday
:: Morning went school special case for me is period KH! Walao! ASMA o. So
So suddenly right? I don't know what was happen also. Is really not feeling
well.-- Then afternoon badminton competition again. This competition to me is
quiet important. Real! Haih! But lose again. Never mind for me. Cause got many
chance for me :) My best used finish edi. My mom go Singapore lagi-- Every day
fly laii fly quu. SienzZ dao! Yan wong--
Sunday
::Morning competition mix double again. I know that my partner don't want lose
cause scare no face-- Lools! Competition is like that de larr, got lose and win
de. How come not lose? Terbalek laii say-- Then, yamcha with friends. Night go
watch show with Feii zaii yang them :) Enjoy dao si! Making nearly friend. But i
think he dislike me something like that-- Suan liao! Maybe..Hmm? Nothing larr--
Sad! Maybe no next time :( Never mind! I'm happy also when you happy :D Sorry
too my partner. Made you all like that. I'm very apologize! Wish you all next
time will more :) GBU!

Goodnights sampat :*

没有评论:

发表评论